We at Wizbet do everything we can to ensure that the entertainment value of our online casino experience remains top quality for our players at all times. Having said that, we do also understand that there is sometimes a fine line between enjoying yourself to the fullest - and being dangerously reckless with your time and money.
This is why we absolutely uphold the principles of responsible gaming at our online casino. We therefore urge you to keep the following guidelines in mind. Remember: we are here to assist you in any way, however, you are ultimately responsible for your own safety and peace of mind.
Follow these simple steps below to prevent underage gambling in your home:
- Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from playing on our software. We have put procedures in place to help us identify the age of our gamblers. Unfortunately, no system is foolproof, and so we urge you the consumer to take note that underage gambling is illegal and should be prevented.
- If you are an adult who is concerned about the possibility of underage gambling, please visit http://www.netnanny.com to find out how this issue can be prevented.
- You can also look into installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
- We would advise that you do not leave children unattended near your computer when the casino software is running, and that you protect your gambling programs with password access.
- Ideally, your WizBet Online Casino username, password and deposit method details should be kept private and out of reach of children.
- Regulate the amount of time your children spend online and monitor their activity as best as you can.
- Educate your children about the legality and potential damage of underage gambling.
- Finally, if you suspect that a minor has fraudulently opened an account at our casino, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we may take the necessary steps to block the account.
Read below for ways to keep your online gambling under control:
Gambling is a form of entertainment and should thus be treated as such.
- Think of the money you win as a bonus (like having a really good night out) and similarly, the money you have spent is better treated as the cost of entertainment (like paying for a fair ride, for example)
- Do not ever gamble with money you cannot afford to lose (e.g. rent or school fees)
- Do not borrow money to gamble. If you do not have, just come back and play another day.
- Set a budget before you start to play and stick to it, whether you are winning or losing.
- Set a time as well, and stop when it’s time to stop whether you are winning or losing. It helps to set personal limits for yourself.
- A little drink to unwind may be okay, but try to avoid gambling while drunk.
- Do not gamble to escape any personal troubles or to make up for previous losses as this may also not end well.
- If gambling is getting in the way of work and other important life events – you may need to stop and rearrange priorities.
to assist if you suspect that you may need our help. We offer the following Self-exclusion options to help you stay on top of your gambling habits:
- A minimum 7 day cooling off period
- A minimum 6 months self-exclusion period
Should you require further professional help, please make use of the following resources:
Gambling is an age old pastime that has been enjoyed by many across the world for centuries to date. Please help us to keep things this way by gambling responsibly at our casino!